Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

This week we have been loreing about valentine's day
Facts about saint Valentine

1. He tried to get more people to become christian.
2. He got in inprizind  and then got centits to death on the 14 of feb.

3. He was 43 years of age when he was executed.
4. He was sentence and got tortured.

5. He worked miracles.

6. He is the patron of love.

7.His Remains Are Found in Several Parts of the World.

8. He was a priest.

9.He is a 3nd century roman sanit

10. The first valentine's day was in the year 496!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.