Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

thank you letter to ben

Guten tag Ben,

I appreciate that you spent your time teaching us at Wainui camp this year.

You taught me how to belay and a lot more about high ropes than I knew, which I am thankful for.

You incurred me and all the others in Morepork to go  higher and higher you help me go higher than my goal.

You gave me and the rest of the group lots of tips and tricks to get higher.

You made sure me and all the others were safe by you tightening the harnesses so we didn't slip out and helmets so they don't fall off.

Morepork and I are very happy we got to meat you. you are a great teacher at the YMCA camp

:from Jesse   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jesse,
    Your blog post was very descriptive and funny. it is really cool how you said Ben helped you with belaying and tightening the harness. Maybe next time you could check your spelling. Was this your favourite camp you have been on?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.