Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Haiku


W.A.L.T 

  • constructs texts that show an awareness of purpose and audience through deliberate choice of content, language, and text form.

W.A.L.T write a haiku following the correct structure

Here is my haiku

I like eating food.
I like eating yum donuts 
food tastes very good 
  

In a haiku there are 3 lines. Line One: 5 syllables. Line Two: 7 syllables. Line Three: 5 syllables. A syllable is a sound in a word.

I found it pretty easy because i have made them before but I found it hard to create
the right words for the right sentences.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse
    I like your poem and can relate to loving donuts.
    Why did you write your haiku on donuts
    What is your favorite flavor donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jesse
    I love your poem that you have written.
    what is your favourite thing to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jesse l love your poem. My favourite donuts are strawberry and Red Velvet. What are your favourite donuts?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.