Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Volcanos

 


The last 2 weeks Room one have bean making volcano's out of paper mache. We had to glue lots of news paper on it and let it dry. Then we paint them. i made mine so it locks like their is lava on the sides. when we erupted then lots of red stuff came out the top it made it look like their was lava coming out the side. 
when baking soda and vinegar it makes it fis up so it would come out the side.
 next time we neaded to put more water in it to make it fis up moer

Have you made a volcano before? 

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Laylah. I am from Rawhiti school I love what did for the Volcano adding news paper to it. But you should really check your spelling. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.