Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

The tough run


 Today at school room 1 to south new Brighton to run in the tough run we got to the park and sat down in our spot. they where playing music so we sang along. Then we started we ran to the first obstacle we ran over tyres. we got to a muddy bit and it was so slippery then we swam under a little brig it smelt so bad. Next we ran it the river. When we got out of the river and ran to the end when we got their we sat in the foam it was like fluffy cloud. we ran to the end and ran parts the finish line. then we got changed and paled games. then we got on the bus and went back to school.  

from Jessse

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.