Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

My camp recount

 On wednesday 26 last week room and the parents went no camp to hanmer springs forest camp. on camp we did swimming, mountain biking and tree climbing. We went there for our team building.

First we got to camp and ate lunch. Then we got back in the cars and went to the walk. When we got to the walk we got out of the cars and we started walking. It was hard but we made it to the top and the view was nice. Then we started running back down and went back to camp.

First we got our bikes then we had a safety briefing. We had to bike around the park to changing the gears after that we biked over to the forest. When we got there we waited for the other people to get there. When we were all reddy we set off into the forest! It was fun and nice. It felt so good biking through the forest!
The fresh air was so relaxing. Then we went back.

First we got our togs on then we got in the cars. When we got to the pools we wear playing  the song baby really loud in the car. When we got in nate and I went on the hydroslides it was so fun! And we played tag in the lazy river. Then we got back into our close and heddy back to camp and had dinner.

It was fun but there was too many bees but it was fun and good to spend time with my class mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.