Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

the man in the shoe shop

The owner of the shoe shop opened the curtains and started dusting all the shoes. Then his first customer came. She was looking at a nice pair of shoes then a van came flying down the road then he jamd on the brakes he got out of his car. And with his woking stick he flict the top of and clicked the button then lots of shoes came out the side of the car the lady ran over to the other shop and got a pear of shoes from there. Then the man spent all night making new shoes. He went outside and put his shoes on the stand then the man with the van clicked a button on the side of his van and the same type of shoes came out of the side but that looked better. The next day he stood outside holding a sine that said 20% of then 60% of and then 95% of but everyone just workt past and brout shoes from the other man. Then a letter flew in the door and landid in the ground. He read the letter  and it said that he would have to close down his shop. That night he made a nice pear of gold shoes for him. The next day he brought out a box with the letter on top. The man read the letter and the the shop owner gave him the box he pot on the shoes and the shoes made him ran away and then he went back into his little shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.