Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Paragraphs

              WALT: Use PARAGRAPHS                          Date:23/9/19

Subject of paragraph:  Football


WALT: practice writing in paragraphs.

Personal Goal: To use paragraphs
 
These are some of the best players of football: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and
Gareth Bale. These football players are so good because they train really hard and do no't give up when it gets a little hard or they are tired.

Paragraph 2
These are some of the best teams and some of my favourite teams from around the World: Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Liverpool and Manchester United. These teams are really good because the players train hard and can work together well.

Paragraph 3
In football every 4 years there is a Football World Cup to see who is the best team.
In 2018 France won the World Cup. The final was a close game between France and Croatia, but in the end France won. The last game was late at night (NZ time) so I got up to watch it, but I fell asleep at half time! When the game started again I woke up and I could barely open my eyes, but I still got to watch the rest of the game.

           Remember to leave a comment And enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.