Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

storystarter

I used storystarter to help me come up with something to write
I'm Writing A little story about a skinny witch Who eats toast for every meal.

Every morning she gets out of bed she is very tall and skinny. So most mornings when she gets up she is still half asleep so she smacks her head on the roof and kooks her scary hat of. She has a long nose, pimples, warts all over her nose and face. Se where's  creepy Purple robes day and night. One day she was cruising the streets of Dubai and laughed and everybody started walking around her and most  got scared That shows how creepy And scary her laugh is. Talking about scary if you see her head without her hat on I think you would get more scared it has nits crawling through it And there is dirt falling out everywhere.
She loves toast because it makes her fell good and Pretty on the inside but on the Outside it doesn't change anything. She word Eat endless amounts of toast if she could but there's only a certain amount of bread you can buy from the supermarket she goes to the end.

                                              Remember to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.